If you are not a pharmaceutical company, we invite you to become our partner. A corporate partnership with Kids v Cancer provides an opportunity for your company to demonstrate its values and commitment to impact the lives of kids with cancer nationwide.
Choosing Kids v Cancer as your philanthropic partner or beneficiary helps pediatric cancer patients access new drugs and enroll into trials, stimulates research into brain tumors, and creates new policies that benefit all childhood cancer patients. Our team is outstanding – with decades of experience, we are passionate, knowledgeable, ambitious, and successful.
There are many ways to lend your corporate talent, resources, and financial support to align it with our mission. Whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering special skills, our corporate partners’ support benefits kids with cancer and their families.
Why become a corporate partner?
It is all about impact. To partner with KVC is to partner with one of the nation’s most respected pediatric cancer advocacy organizations. Our mission is to change the landscape of pediatric cancer research — and we’ve been very successful at it! We may be the most leveraged charitable organization you can support.
- We authored two federal laws, passed in 2012 and 2017, that benefit kids with cancer.
- We provide personal services to families and pediatric oncologists that you can support and extend to your employees.
- We won the 2015 Peter F. Drucker Award for Nonprofit Innovation.
- We were named # 4 among Top 10 Most Innovative Nonprofit Companies in 2016 by Fast Company.
- We are ranked among the best charities by the Independent Charities of America.
- We are a Bronze-level Guidestar participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
- We create positive PR opportunities. Our work was supported by and featured in the Nature journal, Science, CNBC, New York Times, and many other publications.
- We do not accept funds from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Your gift is tax deductible. Kids v Cancer a 501©(3) organization.
- Our cause is moving. With your help, there will be a dramatic increase in novel and promising cancer drugs for our kids. Sick kids will be healthier. Kids with cancer will live longer. Kids with cancer may be cured.
How can my company and its employees get involved?
Fund a Program
Plan a Company Fundraiser
Encourage your organization to build a corporate culture around giving back. Host a company event, walk or run, create a fundraiser and so much more. Helping fight childhood cancer is a great way to promote teamwork and bring your company together for a common cause.
Host a Cause-Related Marketing Campaign
These campaigns increase customer loyalty and build employee pride and dedication.
Start an Employee Giving Program
Inviting employees to give through paycheck contributions allows them to choose their favorite charitable recipients. It also sends a great message to the community about your corporation.
Your company’s products or services can make a tremendous difference to our work. From funding a program to airfare to knowledge-based insights, you have an opportunity to provide vital support that enables us to continue our work.
To learn more about partnering with KVC, please contact Leika Uzcategui, Business Manager, at Leika@kidsvcancer.org