Join us, tell Congress what you think about pediatric cancer. We invite middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college students to spend a day advocating on Capitol Hill.
- Visit Capitol Hill in Washington D.C.
- Meet with Congressional staffers and Members of Congress.
- Learn how to run professional meetings.
- Receive briefings on bills to support kids with cancer.
- Tell your story: tell Members of Congress why they should care.
- Leave your parents and teachers behind. Kids v Cancer Youth Advocacy Day meetings are conducted exclusively by Youth Advocates.