Your story will help raise awareness about the urgent need for cures for childhood cancer.
We invite you to read stories of other kids here. The questions below are intended as a guide to help you organize your story. You are encouraged to include what is most important to your family. We will ask your permission before using your story in any way.
For older kids, we would love to receive a story written by the child. Don’t forget to include the following:
- What is the name and age of your child?
- What is your city, state, and zipcode?
- What is your child’s diagnosis?
- When was your child diagnosed?
- What was the most difficult thing for you and your child after diagnosis?
- What problems have your child encountered during treatment?
- What was yours and your child’s biggest dream or wish during treatment?
- What are your biggest hopes or what needs do you see for the future of pediatric cancer research?
Tell us more about your child’s life, interests, and fight with cancer. If your child succumbed to cancer, please tell us when, and in what way you would like to honor your child’s life. Please include a photo or video of your child if you wish your story to be published.